Trademark and Newbies

**Hero Kids is a trademark of Justin Halliday and is used with permission.**
If you are new to this blog, start with the "Intro" post.


Monday, September 28, 2015

A little "Down Time" between sessions

We won't be able to play for the next few weeks due to weddings, soccer tournaments, etc. We will probably spend a little time in Bayhaven, and my oldest boy has written a space adventure that he wants to GM for us. Mostly, though, I'm using this "down time" to prep the next several adventure paths our wandering band of vertically challenged heroes may choose to explore next. I've been trying to somewhat faithfully recreate the ruined keep and ambush dungeon from the Glade of the Unicorn adventure. Here's what I've come up with so far (I still need to cut out the crumbling second floor for the keep).


The ruined keep without the second floor. 



The arrow slits and doors can be seen here.



The "secret" rubble entrance in the back.



The entrance from the keep above is in the larger area in the bottom left.




The kids' characters are beginning to become quite powerful, so I'm planning on completely swarming them with goblins. There are 4-6 each archers, jabbers, stabbers, and shaman. They've been given a few new abilities that I know they are going to want to try as well.

That's the other thing I've been doing. Two of them gained the ability to transform into other things, and so I've been working out the details for those abilities. Once I figure them out, I'll post them for you.

I'm also going through all the rooms and traps from the Maze of the Minotaur for you guys. I'll post those as soon as I get them organized into a coherent list.

No comments:

Post a Comment