Trademark and Newbies

**Hero Kids is a trademark of Justin Halliday and is used with permission.**
If you are new to this blog, start with the "Intro" post.


Monday, June 22, 2015

Paper/Cardstock Minis and GM Screen


 Here are the pics of the minis and their clips that promised before:

 
Some of the minis from one of the Space adventures. You can see that I've stopped gluing the monsters together. I just put the clip on the bottom after they are folded. You can also see the GM screen I made when I found I needed some way of keeping some of the information I needed to use hidden from the players. I use the clips for everything. I also use the clips to store all the monsters (on the left).

 
The 2 droids on the left are how I do the monsters now. I just flip the metal arms up. The ones on the right are how I used to do them. I got tired of putting the metal arms back on every time I wanted to switch the clips to a different monster. The kids don't mind If they are just flipped up.

 
The monsters are printed on cardstock, but I don't like using an entire piece of cardstock for one mini for bosses. So this is what it looks like just printed on paper. They are not quite as durable, but they work just fine. I leave the arms on for paper minis because they add support. I usually glue the hero minis to cardstock or print them on cardstock if they will be used more than once, and so I give them a permanent binder clip base without metal arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment